04 February 2011

Laughter is wanted

With less than 3 weeks before the big move (omg) I tend to stress out... Today is such a day. You look around  and realize that there's so much to do. So what I need today is positivity. These made my day already much more brighter...  First up, how funny is the trailer of "l'Imperatore di Capri" below?




Totò is the key to quick stress relief, he's the best!  Too bad for those who don't understand... I'll do my best to find one with subtitles. Here's some more laughing material. Ever seen the coolest dog on the planet? Hilarious! And what about this commercial?


Have a fun and crazy weekend everyone! Baci

3 comments:

  1. Ciao Naomi
    Love the blog - this one was a hit! made me laugh :-)
    Dayner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...it made me laugh out loud! baci

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice Agnes Lems Singer Band

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...