10 November 2010

Glow in the dark



If you don't mind being crushed by a local boatsman, la Grotta Azzurra is one of those places you just have to visit.
There are other ways to get in of course, you can swim like I did a couple of times. I must say that it's not the easiest thing to do. First of all never go alone. I always bring my husband. The fact that he's born on Capri and therefore half man half fish takes some of the stress away ;).
Secondly the sea has to be calm. You have to go through this narrow dark hole so the timing has to be perfect because of the waves and sharp rocks. But once inside WOW!...you instantly get rewarded with the most amazing blue light which is absolutely breathtaking!!!! That reminds me, the next time I'll ask my husband to sing "Volare"...


P.S. Umberto, your movie is very nice! Complimenti!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...